Happy New Year??

     Okay yes, I'm sorry. I know it's been like a year and I know I didn't do a proper new years post. But life has been insane. For starters, I no longer live in Saskatchewan. I've finally flown the nest and have moved to higher places... like the BC mountains! Yes, your girl is in BC! whoo! Honestly, though, I've been here for like a month and have been having an amazing time. I'm currently working as a nanny for my sister, looking after my oldest nephew. While still making videos on the side. 

    Yes, I'm still on Youtube. The channel is growing... slowly. but when the whole covid thing hit early 2020 my passion for it grew and I've been loving it so much. I enjoy the creative freedom and being able to make things that hopefully make others smile. So while my channel may not be big, I still love it all the same. And speaking of Youtube, in case you wanted to know, I'm still obsessed with Dan and Phil. But I also joined everyone in the memory of Unus Annus (memento mori my friends) and had the honour of being there as those final moments count down. Also Jacksepticeye! okay actually instead of me rambling on about all of this, how about I  just include the little YouTube rewind I made...


I had so much fun writing the poem for that and making the video. I'm even thinking about making a poetry series on the channel just for kicks.

    Anyhow, I don't really know what else to write about. So much happened last year, but there are not enough words to talk about it all. I saw my best friend Joanna for about 2 weeks and we had a blast. Got to make a film with some friends, and even managed to somehow still have a small family reunion. And while it wasn't an amazing year for the world as a whole, I definitely can't say it was the worst year on earth. Yes, there were a few horrible moments. Such as the horrible hospital visit I had in May where my biggest memory of that stay was the huge panic attack I had due to a lot of drugs and rude nurses. There was also my whole descent of mental health where things almost took a turn for the worst. Not gonna go into details there but I think you all can fill in the blanks. 

    Anyways, I'm gonna leave things here. I'll leave some videos and vlogs of some of the big moments if you want to check them out. But until next time, have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Hannah Goodnough





 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019!!!

Grad Slideshow

2022