New Years

Hey Everyone,

On December 31st, 2017, my cousins and I went to a New Years get together and boy was it crazy! There was crokinole tounament, skating, and some wonderful fellowship with friends and family. Then we welcomed in the new year with a hymn sing, a short Bible devotion, and prayer. Although we stopped just before midnight so we could do a countdown into 2018.

It was lots of fun and luckily enough I remembered to bring my camera (for once). So here is a slideshow of the pictures I took throughout the whole evening. Enjoy!

 

Exodus 12:2 KJV : "This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you."
Psalm 133:1 KJV: "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!"

In Christ's Love,
Hannah G.
xoxo <3





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019!!!

Grad Slideshow

You Promised